Sunday, February 8, 2015

The York City Walls.First Day of School.



The York City Walls.First Day of School.Tours

I'm a little late on posting this post but this is of the first two weeks of school and exploring the magical historical city of York. 

City Walls.
One of the entrances to walk up to the wall.



View of the Minster from a spot on the wall. 




Another view of the Minster



Just me chilling on the wall.



First day of School.


Views of York St John from the Walls


York St. John University


The Sara's first day of School Picture :)


Don't know when I will be this excited about school again but I can't help but be excited to go to school in England :)


To celebrate our first day of classes we went out to dinner at Slug and Lettuce. 
I got the Mac and Cheese. It was amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment